“After five years in the scale-out storage business, we’re expanding our role in the datacenter with HC3,” said Jeff Ready, CEO of Scale Computing. “This was our vision for Scale Computing from the very beginning. From our roots as midmarket IT guys ourselves, we understand the frustrations of complexity, management and costs associated with a virtualization deployment – and why less than one-third of these 1.5 million midmarket companies have virtualized. HC3 removes all of the complexity of managing a virtualized environment, eases the challenges of working with multiple vendors, and enables IT departments to actually focus their time on the applications making their companies profitable. We built our company, our culture, and HC3 specifically to solve the problems these customers have.”
a group of independent influencers discuss the new Scale Computing HC3 converged infrastructure offering introduced that day.
This video includes the following participants:
– Stephen Foskett
– Jeff Ready, Scale Computing
– Colin McNamara
– Jason Collier, Scale Computing
– Ryan Adzima
– Howard Marks
– Bill Hill
– Roger Lund
– Fabio Rapposelli
– Patrick Conte, Scale Computing
This 44 minute video touches on the following topics:
– Validating the vision for the company and its market.
– Scale HC3 uses KVM rather than the VMware hypervisor. How will the market react?
– “Sub-Standard” VMware deployments and how cost limits the accessibility of VMware.
– Using VDI on HC3.
– How supportable is Scale HC3 in a production environment?
– Considering software-defined infrastructure. Does Scale count?
– Long-term goals of HC3 – implementing a platform and integrating networking.
– Using Scale HC3 at larger businesses – remote offices, vertical applications, and more.
– Is Scale going up against VMware?
– Considering Scale HC3 as a private infrastructure cloud.
Please complete the form below and someone from Scale Computing will be in contact with you within 24hrs.×